Steel-Concrete Weighing Platform 40-60-80-100 t
With its robust construction, Esit's CS type concrete weighbridges offer considerable cost savings and a very long service life as compared to other models
Easy-to-mount steel frames are fitted at the location where the scale is mounted and once reinforced with iron, they are filled with concrete. Although mounting the weighbridge is a little laborious, the savings and the superior features it provides make it worth the effort.
Stainless, non-decay and maintenance-free Esit CS weighbridges easily adjust to the weighing environment and are capable of withstanding heavy conditions. Since it is fully covered on top, it does not let in any dust, debris or mud.
CS weighbridges feature a modular structure with a width of 350 cm and are produced in various lengths from 4 m to 24 m. These are at least 50 cm wider that conventional scales, which ensures an easy and secure weighing operation.
- Rubber pads
- Multiple load cells
- Low profile
- Steel cable housings
- Lightning protection
- Assigning incremental sequence numbers to every weighing ticket
- Memory capacity to store 100,000 weighing operations
- Capability to recognize vehicles of fixed tare values
- 10 user-definable ticket data fields
- Detailed reporting between given dates
- Ability to edit ticket and report formats
- Access to any data based on given criteria
- Printer connection
- Label and report printing
- Legal metrology approval
- CE certificate
* Multi interval option available.
** You can find detailed information about Load cells and Mounting Kits, in Esit's Load cell and Mounting Kit catalogue.
*** You can find detailed information about the Indicators used with Truck Scales, in Esit's Indicator and Control Devices catalogue.